Dear ISCHS Families,
We hope you are doing well and staying safe. As the number of COVID-19 positive cases continue to rise due to the Omicron variant, we are preparing to see an increased number of positive cases on our campus when students return in January.
In an effort to ensure the safety and health of our entire school community, we would like to offer you the ability to choose for your child to attend classes via Remote Live Instruction (RLI), for up to 7 days, if any of the following conditions exist:
• Student, or member of the household, is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
• Student, or member of the household, has been exposed to an individual who tested positive for COVID-19
• Student, or member of the household, is pending results of a COVID-19 test
• Student, or member of the household has traveled internationally in the past 10 days.
• Any member of household is quarantined due to a COVID-19 exposure
• Student, or member of the household, is identified as a “close contact” during contact tracing of a COVID-19 case.
• Student traveled internationally over the winter break
Our school is happy to be able to offer families flexible options for their child’s education during these challenging times. Also, we highly encourage that everyone wears their masks the first week back from break.
If you have any questions, please email Ms. Daisy Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Alina Lopez at email@example.com.